Polyester ResinOur product range includes a wide range of pultrusion resin and isophthalic resin.
Approx. Price: Rs 135 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Kilogram|
|Form||Liquid , Solid, Powder|
|Packaging Type||Bottle , Bag, Packet|
|Types||Orthopthalic , Isopthalic, DCPD, Vinyl-Ester|
|Grade Standard||Chemical Grade , Technical Grade, Industrial Grade|
- Purity: white yellow flake
- Product Name: polyester resin
- Appearance: light flake
- Model name: XB5968-A
- Raw materials: PTA NPG
- Vitrification temperature(°C): 52-55
- Color (50%DMF liquid): ≤4
- Acid number (mgKOH/g): 65-80
- Oftening point (Ring& Ball): 102-112
- Flow powder:5ICI mucosity(175°CPa.s): 65-110
- Packaging & Delivery:
- Packaging Details: With white polyethylene bags. 25 kg each net. 40 bags each pallet and fixed with plastic film
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Pack Size||35 KG. AND 220 KG.|
We supply premium grade Isophthalic Resin which is an organic compound with its chemical formula being C6H4(CO2H)2.
- It is a colorless solid which is an isomer of phthalic acid and terephthalic acid.
- These dicarboxylic acids have aromatic qualities and are used as predecessors for various commercially important polymers such as Nomex which is highly useful fire-resistant material.
- The isophthalic acid is also used in production of resins for drink bottles when mixed with terephthalic acid.
- It is also used in productions of high-performance polymer polybenzimidazole.